Thursday, August 8, 2013

The quiet first moments

I am so excited to join in on the Clickin Moms Life + Lens blog circle.  You should have arrived her from Cary Marie Photography. This months theme is quiet and in my house it doesn’t happen all that often now that I have a 2 year old who likes to scream.  I decided instead to post a few of my favorite photos of my best friends newest addition.  It was my first time taking photos in the hospital since my little guy was born.  Those first sleepy hours are so peaceful and quiet.

 William-Hospital-3

William-Hospital-6

William-Hospital-10  William-Hospital-13  

Is there anything sweeter than wrinkly newborn toes?  Thank you for stopping by and please continue onto Haley Walls Photography to continue enjoying the CM Life+Lens blog circle.

8 comments:

  1. I love baby pics! Nothing better then baby cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, such cute baby..love that tiny squishy age :) So sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! Those first moments are so sweet and so quiet. Tiny babies don't even cry very loud! Very cute photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are very sweet! You did a great job capturing those little details for her.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nothing sweeter than brand new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stop with the cuteness! Adorable!!

    ReplyDelete